Base Material: Pewter.
Lead free, Nickel free. Hypoallergenic
- Practise the Last On, First Off rule.
- Put on your jewellery AFTER your make up cosmetics, perfume and lotion.
- Always clean your jewellery after wearing.
- Keep your jewellery tarnish free by keeping your jewellery dry.
- Remove jewellery when doing household chores or gardening, before washing hands and using cream.
- No wear to spa, swim pool, bed, shower, or physical activities that involves sweat.
- Chlorine, disinfectants, and bleach can react with the plating, resulting in discoloration.
- Store jewellery separately when not being worn to reduce harsh scratching and messy tangles.
- Don’t use jewellery cleaner meant for silver, or gold. These are too harsh for fashion jewellery which are plated.
- Don’t wear too many chains at any one time. They will tangle and rub off one another causing damage.